Skip to content
- Clean room for nanolithography: Electron Beam Lithography system RAITH 150, Scanning Electron Microscope.
- Optical set-up for: linear and non-linear characterization of thin films, electro-optical characterization of liquid crystals, plasmonic resonances evaluation of metallic nanostructures and Far Field Diffraction analysis of periodic and a-periodic nanostructures.
- Laboratory of Cell and Molecular Biology
- Cnidaria (Hydra and Nematostella) Facility
- Histology Equipment
- Thin films deposition facility for sputtering of metals, semiconductors and insulators in ultra-high vacuum conditions
- Photolithographic processes at micrometer resolution (down to few μm) for integrated electronic device fabrication